Our leadership summit in Houston this July will be an incredible opportunity for growth, insight and networking–and we’d love YOU to be a part of it. To help Golden Key members to make the trip to Houston and attend the summit, we’re offering a range of International Travel Grants.
… and join us at the Houston Leadership Summit from 26-28 July, 2019.
The application is simple and straightforward, and just requires a recommendation from a teacher (if you’re a Golden Key student member applying; the grant is also open to chapter advisors and council members), plus answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to attend the 2019 Golden Key Conference?
- How will attending the Conference benefit your personal and professional endeavors?
- Why do you feel that you should receive the 2019 Travel Grant?
At the Houston Leadership Summit, for one thrilling weekend you’ll have the chance to meet new people, hear inspiring talks (from people such as our keynote speaker Linnita Hosten and closing speaker T. J. Sullivan), take part in workshops, join in fun activities, participate in service initiatives and so much more.
Highlights of the summit will include:
- Connecting and collaborating with other Golden Key members
- Exploring the vibrant city of Houston, Texas
- Workshops to learn or polish skills to take home with you
- A service project to give back as a team
- Mixing and mingling with the brightest young minds across the globe
Chapter officers, advisors, Golden Key staff, alumni, and student members from all regions will enjoy a great experience, meeting new people from different universities, learning best practices, sharing ideas, and exploring Houston with fellow Golden Key members. We’ll all learn from inspiring workshop presenters and keynote speakers– as well as each other.
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.