Today, we’re excited to display the recipients of the Fall 2017 Golden Key headquarters awards. The winners of the Fall 2017 scholarships, in no particular order, are:
Golden Key Joan Nelson Study Abroad Award ($5,000.00)
- Alexis Cannella, Colorado State University
Golden Key Geico Life Scholarship ($1,000.00)
- Anthony Welch, Texas A&M University
- Bernard Mills, Strayer University
- Canice Dancel, University of Texas at Dallas
- Maria del Carmen Comis, University of Houston Downtown
- Jordan Howard, South Carolina State University
Golden Key Education Debt Reduction Award ($10,000.00)
- Justin Speed, Tennessee State University
Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award ($10,000.00)
- Mary Swearinger, Texas State – San Marcos
- Franck Gbaguidi, Columbia University in the City of New York
Golden Key Undergraduate Achievement Award ($5,000.00)
- Ton Suo, Cornell University
- Brooke Hotard, Louisiana State University
Advisor Professional Development Award ($1,000.00)
- Debu Misra, University of Alaska Fairbanks
Congratulations again to all of the winners! We are so proud of you!
Interested in applying for Golden Key scholarships? View the scholarship listings and deadlines now! You can’t win if you don’t apply!
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.