We are excited to announce that Sant’Anna Institute is providing up to $350,000 in scholarships for Golden Key members who wish to study at the Sant’Anna Institute in Sorrento Italy.
The Professor Jeff Johnston Study Abroad Scholarship will be made available to Golden Key members who meet the following criteria:
- This is an exclusive scholarship and students must be a Golden Key member
- Students must have maintained the GPA that qualified them for the top 15% at their university at the time of joining Golden Key
- Students must have a TOFL score of 71 for international students
- Students must meet the Sant’Anna program requirements
- Students must be fluent in English or Italian for the classroom
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad
This scholarship is for a full semester only
US academic credit will be earned through SUNY Alfred
Minimum of 12 credits, up to 15 credits
Scholarship is open to all majors
Includes housing and transportation from the Naples airport to the school (logistics handled by the Sant’Anna Institute)
Both internships and course study will be available (or both!) starting 1 June 2017.
More information on the Sant’Anna program can be found here.
- Awards will be paid directly to recipients by Golden Key International Honour Society upon successful completion of program requirements.
- Scholarship amounts vary depending on semester: Maximum individual scholarship for Fall 2017 is $3,500 USD. Maximum individual scholarship amount for Spring 2018 is $3,000 USD.
- Deadline for fall semester is 15 July 2017
Questions about studying in Sant’Anna through this scholarship? Please email the David Black at email@example.com
Be on the lookout June 1st for your chance to take advantage of this opportunity!
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.