With academics being one of Golden Key’s pillars of excellence, we believe in the power of knowledge to transform lives and change situations for the better. Golden Key is excited to announce ten winners for the $10,000 USD Graduate Scholar Award. The Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award supports members’ post-baccalaureate study at accredited universities anywhere in the world. We are so excited to announce the winners of the 2015 Round 1 award!
The recipients (in no particular order) are:
- Dominique Bertrand, The University at Buffalo, United States
- Nicole Eisenberg, Indiana University, United States
- Gustavo Eidji Camarinha Fujiwara, The University of Washington, United States
- Evelyn Garland, The University of Maryland, United States
- Nedrick Green, South Carolina State University, United States
- Nina Hill, Jackson State University, United States
- Sackeria Jackson-Hinds, Nova Southeastern University, United States
- Lisa Parsons, The University of the Rockies, United States
- Michael Stone, The University of Tennessee, United States
- Ross Templeton, Walden University, United States
Congratulations again to the winners!
Interested in applying for Golden Key scholarships? View the scholarship listings and deadlines here: https://goldenkey.org/scholarships-awards/listing/
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.