Golden Key is excited to announce our 2013 Chapter Facebook Contest for chapters in North America! The contest officially launches today and your chapter could win $500!
Every Golden Key chapter in North America has a chapter Facebook page, which is a great tool to connect with your fellow chapter members.
The goal of the 2013 Chapter Facebook Contest is to increase the number of likes on your chapter’s Facebook page. It’s that simple!
1) Chapters are sorted into categories based on their existing number of likes:
Category 1: More than 250 likes on the chapter Facebook page
Category 2: Between 100 and 249 likes
Category 3: Between 30 and 99 likes
Category 4: Less than 30 likes
2) Throughout the month of September, your chapter works to increase the number of Facebook likes on your page.
3) The chapter that increases their likes the most for each category wins $500. That’s $2,000 total given away! Winners will be announced on October 7.
How To Participate:
- Chapter Leaders and Officers: You should have received an email with instructions on how to enter and participate in the contest. If you did not receive this or have further questions, please email email@example.com. Participating in this contest is great real-world experience for you in social media, promotions, marketing, and planning.
- General Members: Support your chapter by liking their Facebook page! The chapters that win may use the money to give back to their chapter with more events or awards.
Good luck and have fun!
For more about Golden Key, visit www.GoldenKey.org.
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.