The Princeton Review Summer Sales & Marketing Internship Program
Do you want an internship that gives you great experience? The Princeton Review is looking for TWO Golden Key Summer Sales & Marketing Interns!
This position will cover many facets of sales and marketing including:
- Creating communication vehicles (emails, fliers, web text) for prospective clients
- Assisting in the creative process such as copy and promotion development
- Event coordination – scheduling conference logistics with partner organizations
- Viral marketing including online community and social media monitoring and coordination
- Partner management – customer communication, monthly reports and tracking
- Competitor research
- Analyzing and targeting potential partner relationships and growth opportunities
The experience gained during this internship will provide you with a broad insight into the diverse world of sales and marketing, including grassroots campaigns, national initiatives, strategy building and implementation.
Location: Orange County, CA specifically in Irvine
Dates: May or June thru August (10 week internship and dates are negotiable based on your summer schedule).
- Although the selected interns will NOT be paid, upon completion of the program, intern will have the potential to receive a Princeton Review test preparation course valued up to $2099 provided they fulfill their intern requirements!
- It is advisable for applicants to arrange the awarding of college credit by the applicants’ college. Documentation would be required and The Princeton Review is willing to sign up with the college internship program if required.
- Schedule hours will be flexible and range between 20-30 hours per week.
Email resume to Anthony Russomanno at AnthonyR@review.com by March 22, 2013 for consideration. Subject line of the email should be “Golden Key Summer Internship-Candidate.”
*Selection process will take about 3 weeks with late March/early April to select the finalists.
**Applicants will receive a follow-up email after Mar. 1 that will include timeline of the process.
Are you up for the challenge?
Questions? Email email@example.com.
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.