The Fall 2012 Golden Key Study Abroad Scholarship assists members who wish the study abroad.
The winners, who will receive $1,000 each, are:
- Justin Hicks, RMIT University, Australia
- Daniel Lynch, Australian National University, Australia
- Ethan Bowering, Griffith University, Australia
- Albert Kim, American University, United States
- Laramie Ferguson, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Katrina Labun, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Marissa Borthwick, University of Northern Colorado, United States
- Randol Caja, University of Arkansas, United States
- Stuart Barrass, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Julia Boonzaier, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
Congratulations to all the winners!
Here’s what just a few of the winners are saying…
“I am very pleased to have won the Fall 2012 Golden Key Study Abroad Scholarship. This award will be of considerable help to me in meeting the many expenses associated with living abroad, and will grant me more peace of mind as I pursue my studies and extra-curricular activities.” -Katrina Labun
“Recognition for this award means the world to me, for I will be traveling half way across it with the help of Golden Key, to take advantage of the opportunity for adventure, education, and success in the field of wildlife conservation. Studying techniques in wildlife management in Tanzania will undoubtedly enhance my practical knowledge, broaden my perspective of the world, and change my life. Thank you for facilitating the realization of my dream.” -Laramie Ferguson