Eighteen Golden Key members from North America and South Africa were selected as recipients of Golden Key’s 2013 Asia-Pacific Conference Travel Grant. These individuals will receive $2,500 each (or 7500 South Africa rand) to travel to Adelaide, Australia for the 2013 GK Asia-Pacific Conference in February.
Golden Key would like to congratulate the winners of the Asia-Pacific Travel Grant!
- Vitaliy Chernenko, Simon Fraser University
- Amanda Chalupa, McGill University
From South Africa:
- Kenechukwu Ikebuaku, University of the Western Cape
From the United States:
- Harriet Watkins, University of Texas at Arlington
- Shelby Patterson, University of Mississippi
- Svet Miloshev, University of Massachusetts – Boston
- Nora Leonhardt, Lehman College
- Michael Sanseviro, Kennesaw State University
- Stephanie Salisbury, Arizona State University
- Natalie Chambers, University of Arizona
- Laura London, University of Denver
- Phuong (Vicky) Dong, California State University – Fullerton
- Mary Rose McFarland, University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Kathy Augustine, University of Central Florida
- Yangjinqi Yu, Colby-Sawyer University
- Gbemileke Ogunranti, Tennessee State University
- Lisbeth Cruz, Georgia Gwinnett College
From the U.S. Virgin Islands:
- Necola Charles, University of the Virgin Islands – St Croix
The 2013 Asia-Pacific Conference is a 3-day event aimed at advancing personal and professional development. The conference includes highly acclaimed speakers, workshops, a career and graduate school expo, networking and learning opportunities. The conference features an exciting agenda and attendees can also partake in all that Adelaide, Australia has to offer. Adelaide is known for its numerous festivals, world-class sporting events, food and wine, spacious parklands and long beachfronts. Golden Key is very excited for all the recipients to have a fantastic time at the conference!