Congratulations to our 2010 Regional Student Leader of the Year winners for North America!
- Canada – Simone Samuels, York University
- Region 1 – Markita Billups, Temple University
- Region 2 – Blake Silver, George Mason University
- Region 3 – Laura Lord, University of Central Florida
- Region 4 – Katherine Flege, Eastern Kentucky University
- Region 5 – Mark Ison, Northwestern University
- Region 6 – Kara Bosse, South Dakota State University
- Region 7 – Ana Gessel, Oklahoma State University
- Region 8 – Trevor Nelson, Utah State University
- Region 9 – Sylvia Trinh, University of Hawai’i at Manoa
- Region 10 – Angela Lee, University of Massachusetts Amherst
The Regional Student Leader Awards recognize one Golden Key member in each of Golden Key’s 13 regions for outstanding commitment to the Society and display of effective campus and community leadership while maintaining superior academic performance. The selected recipients for North America receive a $1,000 award and will be in contention for the prestigious International Student Leader of the Year Award that will be announced at the 2010 International Summit.
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.