Congratulations to our 2010 Regional Advisor of the Year winners for North America!
- Canada – Rita Earley & Trevor Buckle, University of Alberta
- Region 1 – Richard Gatteau, Stony Brook University
- Region 2 – Donna Fox, George Mason University
- Region 3 – Michael Sanseviro, Kennesaw State University
- Region 4 – Millicent Wells, Eastern Kentucky University
- Region 5 – Yvette Lopez, DePaul University
- Region 6 – Dan Kemp, South Dakota State University
- Region 7 – Patty Atchley, University of Texas at Dallas
- Region 8 – Lisa Vaughn, Utah State University
- Region 9 – Rhea Gomez, Arizona State University
- Region 10 – Aimee Pozorski, Central Connecticut State University
The Regional Advisor of the Year Awards recognizes one Golden Key advisor in each of Golden Key’s 13 regions for outstanding service and leadership. The selected advisors for North America receive a $1,000 award and are in contention for the esteemed International Advisor of the Year Award that will be announced at the 2010 International Summit.
About Golden Key
Golden Key is the world's largest collegiate honor society. Membership into the Society is by invitation only and applies to the top 15% of college and university sophomores, juniors and seniors, as well as top-performing graduate students in all fields of study, based solely on their academic achievements. As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.