Fall 2012 Education Debt Reduction Award Winners
The Fall 2012 Education Debt Reduction Award assists members with repayment of student loans.
The winners, who will receive $5,000 each, are:
- Natasha Bowen, Strayer University, United States
- Abhijith Anand, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Marlisa Dekeling, La Trobe University, Australia
- Robert Donohue, Ashford University, United States
- Benjamin Farnia, University of Texas at Dallas, United States
Congratulations to the winners!
Here’s what two of the winners had to say…
“It is with much gratitude I say thank you for awarding me the debt reduction scholarship. It is a big relief to receive help in reducing my higher education debt to the Australian government and ultimately makes everyday life easier. Ultimately, I would like to teach English to children in third world countries and empower them through literacy to make educated decisions throughout their lives.” -Marlisa (Lisa) Dekeling
“Medical school costs an incredible amount of money… and this scholarship is really going to help me pay for it all. So thank you Golden Key!” -Benjamin Farnia